Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mini Assignment



What I think I'm movin towards for my topic is something along the lines of  how leaders affect the attendance of youth in the church. Especially the importance of taking the time to lead the kids in the best way possible for them, taking into account home life, social standing, certain barriers and so much more. Where I'm finding a lot of help from is Christian/Religion magazines that are trying to increase attendance too, so their arguments come in handy while I form mine so I can see how other factors affect attendance like prayer, friends, family and so on. I'm going to approach it from the perspective of the youth and all that is going on at that age and then from a psychological perspective, and human development perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment